Thursday, August 23, 2012

China Glaze Rare & Radiant + RA-112

Hey Lacquer Lovers.  Today I have my first mani from China Glaze's Bohemian Luster Chrome Collection.  I used Rare & Radiant, which is one of my favorites because it has the most multichromatic finish.  This is really a beautiful color on it's own (you can see the swatch here) but of course I've gotta add a lil sumthin extra.

RA-112-stamping


RA-112


China-glaze-rare-&-radinat
For the stamping I used Red Angel image plate RA-112 with Kleancolor Black.  Everytime I looked at this image, I thought that it was kinda odd, but now that it's on my nails I'm kinda diggin it.  It reminds me of the jungle.


So thanks for stoppping by.  Happy Polishing!

2 comments:

I would love to hear what you think. I read all coments and respond as soon as I can.