Sunday, September 2, 2012

Layered Stamping: BM 208 + BM 312

Hey Lacqueristas!

The mani that I have for you today was done for Adventures in Stamping.  This Sunday's theme was something that you have learned from the group.  I have seen some of the ladies layer full nail images over one another and I loved the effect, so that's what I'm gonna show you today.  I have done layering before, usually with a full nail image for the base with one or two of the smaller images on top, but never two full nail images together.

So for this mani, I started with Kleancolor Pearl Jungle over basecoat.  Pearl Jungle is a gorgeous seafoam green with a glass fleck finish. Then I stamped the first image, BM 312, with Zoya Tracie.

BM-312-Kleancolor-Jungle-Pearl-Zoya-Tracie
 
I really like the effect of this image.  I kinda looks like brushstrokes.  Next, I stamped BM 208 with Kleancolor Black. 
 
BM 208-Jungle-Green-Zoya-Tracie
 
 
All together I think I looks like shattered sea glass.  What do you think? 
 
Thanks for checkin' me out.  Happy Polishing!

1 comment:

  1. When I saw this mani I thought this looks like shattered sea glass..and after reading your post I saw that we were thinking alike :)Great mani!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. I read all coments and respond as soon as I can.