Sunday, June 17, 2012

Glitta!

Hello Ladies!  Today I have a super sparkly mani to share with you.  I did this design for the Sunday Stamping Challenge .  The theme was "glitter in there somewhere".  I used two polishes from the Glaze Prismatic Chroma Glitters collection, Optical Illusion and Full Spectrum. Optical Illusion is an aqua-blue duochrome  superfine glitter that flashes to lavender with larger pieces of multicolored glitter.  Full Spectrum  is light pink with a lavender flash and contains the same multicolored glitter as Optical Illusion.


red angel RA 120



I applied the colors in a gradient alternating on each nail.
china glaze optical illusion

This photo is a bit blurry, I don't think my camera could handle all the glitter, and after about 20 shots, this is the best that I came up with.  :/

china glaze full sepctrum

Here you can see the larger multicolored glitter in Full Spectrum.

And of course there had to be some stamping involved. 

red angel RA 120

I had been wanting to use this image for a while now and today was its lucky day.  This comes from the Red Angel set, plate 120. 

red angel RA 120

Until next time ladies.  Thanks for looking. Happy polishing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think. I read all coments and respond as soon as I can.