Friday, June 29, 2012

Lemon Lime

Hot. Humid. Sticky.  That was the weather yesterday in Detroit.  100 Degrees.  Thankfully we only get a handful of those hot hot days each summer.  As I was drinking my ice cold Bud Light Lime, it reminded me of one of the stamping plates from the new Bundle Monster set (BM 308) and this mani was concieved.

sally hansen insta dry lightening just in lime

To get this look I used Sally Hansen Insta Dry in Lightening and Just in Lime as base and stamping colors.  Lately, I have been loving these Insta Dry polishes.  I used to just use them for stamping, but I am loving the one coat coverage and fast dry time. 


Here is a  side-by-side so that you can see the difference in alternating the base colors and stamping colors.  On the left thumb, the base is Lightening, stamped with Just in Lime, and the right thumb is Just in Lime stamped with Lightening.



And one last parting shot for the road...

BM 308

Thanks for looking.  Happy Polishing!!


Side note: Please excuse the different watermarks in the pictures. As a new blogger I am testing out different picture editing websites to find out what fits for me, but I'm trying to keep it as consistent as possible.  Bear with me :)

1 comment:

  1. Perfect !
    It really looks like you have lemons on your nails ^_^

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. I read all coments and respond as soon as I can.