Thursday, June 14, 2012

Turned Up Turquoise

Meet my new color crush.
china glaze turned up turquoise
Outside, sunlight




Indoors





Turned Up Turquoise from China Glaze is the perfect summer neon blue green with just a hint of silver shimmer. Like most neons, this polish dries to a matte finish. The pictures show two coats topped off with Seche Vite to let it's teal glory shine thru.


Even though I am head over heels for this color, I just could not leave well enough alone.  I had to add a little something extra.  This image came  from my new set of MASH stamping plates. I love the combination of turquoise and bronze.For the stamping,  I used Avon Speed-Dry Bronze.

china glaze turned up turquoise

 Until next time Ladies.  Happy Polishing!!

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think. I read all coments and respond as soon as I can.