Monday, July 9, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do: Splatter

Hey Peeps! Today is Monkey See Monkey Do Monday and I have a splatter mani to show you.  My inspiration for today comes from The PolishAcholic. She has some really great splatter mani's. 

I wanted to do black and white with a splash of color. And what better combo that black, white and HOT pink?

sinful colors cream pink black on black


sinful colors cream pink black on black

I am in luv with how this turned out. The technique is easy, but the cleanup is a PITA. Next time I think I will do the lighter color first so the the black does not bleed through and put tape around the nails to make cleanup easier. I did a s platter mani before, and the results were good (of course this was pre-blogging days), so you can expect to see more splatters from me. 

So what do you think? What color combo's do you think would make a good splatter mani?

Thanks for checkin' me out.  Happy Polishing!

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think. I read all coments and respond as soon as I can.