Announcing three new couture color collections from Zoya Nail Polish for Fall 2012DESIGNER, DIVA and GLOSS - AVAILABLE MID JULY, 2012
Inspired by backstage beauties, talented designers, runways and VIP fashion events, the NYFW 2012 Color Collections by Zoya for Fall 2012 are simply stunning. Choose from full-coverage creams and metallics or incredibly shiny jellies.
If it’s in style this Fall - Zoya has it!
Each New Fall Collection (Designer, Diva and Gloss) features color that is beautiful, long-wearing and “haute” off the New York Fashion Week (NYFW) Fall 2012 runway!
Zoya NYFW 2012: Designer Collection
• Rekha (ZP626) - Blood red cream (Bibhu Mohapatra custom shade)
• Toni (ZP627) - Dark maroon red cream
• Monica (ZP628) - Dark mulberry purple cream
• Natty (ZP629) - Smoked navy blue cream
• Evvie (ZP630) - Evergreen green cream (Peter Som custom shade)
• Noot (ZP631) - Charcoal green gray cream
Zoya NYFW 2012: Diva Collection
• Elisa (ZP632) - Crimson red metallic
• Suri (ZP633) - Royal purple metallic
• Song (ZP634) - Egyptian blue metallic with a subtle sparkle
• Ray (ZP635) - Pine green metallic
• FeiFei (ZP636) - Magic blue foil sparkle metallic
• Daul (ZP637) - Magic violet foil sparkle metallic
Zoya NYFW 2012: Gloss Collection
• Katherine (ZP638) - Sheer eggplant jelly gloss, buildable formula (Peter Som custom shade)
• Paloma (ZP639) - Sheer berry red jelly gloss, buildable formula
• Frida (ZP640) - Sheer teal blue jelly gloss, buildable formula
ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE- all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Find over 300 other Zoya shades at www.zoya.com. Each and every name has a color as unique as the women who inspired it.
Zoya has done it again with another great collection. These are some great fall colors, and I can't wait for them to be available. My must haves from this collection are Evvie, FeiFei, Daul, and all three of the sheer jelly polishes. Just imagine the yummy jellly sandwiches. I wonder how they would look layered with other polishes.
Also, Zoya has a great program called Share the Love. If you click on the link below, It will take you to their website where you can place your order and you will get an instant coupon for a FREE bottle of polish! And if you add 2 more polishes, you get FREE shipping. BONUS!
So which colors will you be adding to your stash?