Monday, July 16, 2012

MSMD: Zoya Beach Water Marble

Hey Peeps.  It's Monkey See Monkey Do time again.  My Zoya Beach and Surf collex finally came in the mail, so I decided to try to recreate the water marble I saw over at The Nail Network.

This is my first successful water marble and I was so proud of it that I had to wear it for three days.

Right hand, sun

Left hand, shade

I really love how this turned out.  I had to redo a couple of the nails,and I still had a few water bubbles but it was worth it. 

For this design I used four colors from the Zoya beach collection:
Arizona
Tracie
Wednesday
Lara

Thanks for checkin' me out.  Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Love the color combination, suites you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thanks. The colors in this collection are so pretty.

      Delete
  2. beautiful! your water marble looks great! mine are always hit or miss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean Briana. I have attempted water marbling about five or six times and this is the only one I did not remove immediately.

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh I can't believe how beautiful this is! I am SO jealous.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think. I read all coments and respond as soon as I can.