Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Zoya Zuza

Hello Lacquer Lovers!

Today's nails were done for Teal Tuesdays.  This week we took a polish poll to see what was the most common teal polishes among the group, and we had to do a mani featuring one of those polishes.  And the winners were Zoya Zuza, China Glaze Atlantis and A England Saint George.
I chose Zoya Zuza because it was the only one that I had at the time, but I have since added Atlantis to The Stash.

Now on to the pics.
Zoya Zuza

Zoya Zuza

To get this look, I started off with two coats of Pure Ice Oh Baby, a gorgeous multi-chromatic polish with teal, blue and purple shimmer.  You can see really see the shimmery-ness in the second photo. Next I did a Funky French with Zuza and topped that off with Sally Hansen Fractured Foil crackle polish.  For the accent finger, I did two coats of Zuza with a squiggle of Fractured Foil.

I'm really feelin' this mani. I like the simplicity with a bit of funkiness thrown in for good measure.

What do you think, Is this a good toned-down mani that is work appropriate?

Thanks for checkin' me out. Happy Polishing!


4 comments:

  1. It looks so much more complicated than you described! Super awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This is one of those lazy day mani's when I just wanna do something quick and simple.

      Delete
  2. I love it! Before reading I didn't think it was crackle just thought you layered some silver shimmer over the top :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda, I was kinda thinking the same thing after i took the pics. The crackle polish is not that opaque, but you can definetly tell its crackle IRL.

      Delete

I would love to hear what you think. I read all coments and respond as soon as I can.